Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maaf lah awak, saya x patut wat cam nie

salam.. tajuk post cam gempakz jer but actlly its nothing ... hehehe
erm... first of all.......... as what did i promise to myself that i willing to write my diary here... so here is my first post...

to be honest.. today is quite happy and exhausted day.. first of all i did to clean up my house....then going shopping with my adik.. well its ok actlly to be a gud daughter and a good sister.. but then yeah i realize that to be happy is we must look inside our heart.. clean it up first then everything will be positive.. erm.......yeah...

two and half years i have been studying in ipg kampus pulau pinang ........ and there is a lot of memory that pass through my mind rite now.. from the beginning until my last day after sitting for my PJ examination.. fuh~! that the word~! ToO many problem, tOO many idea, ToO many QUESTION and Answer~?? hehehe

But rite now....i dont have any desire to think about that anymore.. it really stress up my mind.. as i driving alone pass through the rain yesterday... there is too many think that passing across my mind... what actlly i have done to myself... what bring me here and what is the precious thing that i can`t see until now.... hmmmmm but its ok... nevermind.... maybe someday... i will meet it....

To tell the truth i still finding who really am i ? but to make sure that this question dont affect me too much.. i recite the prayer.. and really hope can find the solution...

p/s: Ya Allah aku hambaMu yang lemah... bantulah aku... =`(

No comments: